Who am I?
My name is Evy, and I run an online shop located at www.evybenita.com.
This Terms and Conditions policy outlines the terms and conditions connected to any and all orders placed through my shop.
This section covers terms and conditions related to shipping methods offered at checkout.
I have two available options for shipping within the UK: 2nd Class and 1st Class. At checkout, you’re able to choose between these two shipping classes.
1st Class shipping has a next-day delivery aim, and offers up to £20 of compensation for lost packages. If your order is higher than £20, I will increase the insurance of this to a higher shipping tier.
This means that if your parcel should go missing on 1st Class shipping, I will be able to send you replacements for everything in your order, or offer you alternative products should your selected ones be out of stock.
Please note: 1st Class shipping does include the compensation insurance mentioned above, but it does not provide a tracking number.
I offer free 2nd Class shipping to all mainland addresses in the UK. This service is not signed for, and the delivery aim for these parcels is two to three working days. However, I have experienced it taking up to a week and a half for 2nd Class parcels being delivered, especially during July, August, December, and January.
Please be advised that 2nd Class shipping usually doesn’t offer compensation, which means that I will not be able to send you a replacement package should your parcel go missing.
I have two options for international shipping: International Standard, and International Tracked & Signed.
International Standard is shipped untracked and does not offer compensation insurance. If your package goes missing, I will not be able to send you replacements for your order, nor will I be able to issue you a refund for your order.
International Tracked & Signed
International Tracked and Signed is shipped tracked and requires a signature on arrival. If you upgrade to this shipping method, I will be able to send you replacements for your full order should it go missing, -provided the items in your order are still in stock. If any items from your order are no longer in stock, I will offer you alternative solutions, such as one of the following:
- A refund for the out-of-stock item(s)
- A choice from alternative items in my shop
Combined Pin Club Shipping
If you are a member of my Pin Club, you will be able to combine your order with your Pin Club box, which is shipped through International Standard (untracked).
Important notes on Pin Club shipping:
- Pin Club boxes ship at the beginning of each month (usually between the 5th and 9th, morning time GMT).
- If you’re not a member of my Patreon Pin Club and place an order selecting either the “Ship with Pin Club Box (untracked)” option or the “Ship with Pin Club Box” option at checkout, you will be required to cover the shipping charge before your order can be shipped. The shipping charge for untracked shipping is £1.97.
- I do not offer refunds on the basis of customers not being willing to pay the shipping charge required to ship an order.
Combined Kickstarter Shipping
If you have previously backed a Kickstarter campaign and have been provided with a free combined shipping coupon, your order will be shipped using the most valuable shipping method you’ve paid for. International order examples:
- If you did not upgrade to tracked shipping through Kickstarter and did not upgrade to tracked shipping through my shop, your order will be shipped through International Standard.
- If you upgraded to tracked shipping through Kickstarter, everything in your add-on order will be shipped through International Tracked & Signed.
- If you did not upgrade to tracked shipping through Kickstarter but did do so through your add-on order, your order will be shipped through International Tracked & Signed.
Other Free Shipping
If the total sum of your order reaches over a certain amount, you will be awarded an offer of free shipping. Please note that all free shipping methods are untracked unless otherwise stated.
By placing an order in my online shop, you agree to the terms of your selected shipping method as outlined above.
Returns and Refunds
If you have ordered an item from my shop, I generally don’t offer returns unless there is something wrong with your order.
I do not offer returns and/or refunds if:
- You decide you no longer want the item
- You don’t like the item anymore
- You pre-ordered an item and it looks slightly different from the visual mockup in the product listing (provided you have been informed of this in the listing’s description)
- You want to exchange the item for another one
- Your parcel goes missing on untracked or 2nd Class shipping
- You no longer want your order due to customs fees
I do offer refunds and/or returns if:
- Your parcel goes missing on 1st Class or International Tracked & Signed shipping.
- Your item is faulty, and you contact me within 45 days of the item being dispatched. Video proof will be required to show the defects.
- You receive a different item than your order lists.
By placing an order through my shop, you agree with the returns and refunds policy outlined above.
Duty & Customs Fees
Duty fees and customs fees are out of my control. I will not be responsible for covering customs fees and/or duty fees related to your order.
By placing an order through my shop, you agree with the duty and customs fees policy outlined above.
How I grade my enamel pins
Very few enamel pins are perfect. I grade, or “sort”, my enamel pins into categories by the level of marks, imperfections, and defects they possess.
My grading system consists of four categories:
- Collector Grade: as flawless as they come
- Jacket Grade: minor imperfections
- Seconds Grade: mild to moderate imperfections
- Salvage Grade: severe and/or peculiar imperfections
A detailed overview of my grading system can be found on my website, at https://www.evybenita.com/grading. By placing an order in my online shop, you accept that the pins you purchase have been graded in accordance with this grading system.