Spotted swimming in a depth of 2.6 miles off the Hawaiian archipelago, this newly discovered Ghost Octopus might just be the deepest-dwelling octopod ever discovered. And now, naturally, I have decided to immortalise this lovely creature in enamel pin form!
This gorgeous enamel pin features polished gold plating and ultra-sparkly iridescent glitter. The glitter is sealed in with epoxy to make sure it doesn’t wander off.
- Size: Created within a 1.25″ x 1.25″ (31.75mm) mold template.
- Material: Hard enamel w/ Iridescent Glitter
- Plating Style: Gold.
- Clutch Style: 2x Black Rubber Hearts.
- Back Stamp: Yes.
- Two back posts for extra support and balance.
- This product includes one enamel pin.
About the Collection:
Creature Vault is a collaborative collection capturing multiple pockets of impressive creatures from the world’s oceans. Designed by artists Evy Benita and Georgina Swift, and brought to life by Kickstarter snd pre-order backers! My designs are available here at evybenita.com, and Georgina’s designs are available in her shop, Swifterly.
There are no reviews yet.