A small charm batch of five red foxes without dangle tails! All of these charms are slightly different, but do have a few things in common:
- They come attached to a gold style clasp
- They’re glazed with UV resin
Please note: these are “Seconds”/defected charms. What’s wrong with them?
- These were supposed to be dangle charms, but the eye pin connecting the body to the tail has been covered in UV resin.
- This was my first time glazing with UV resin, and so the glaze has some cracks here and there.
- The eye pins have been secured with liquid clay before baking, but may not be 100% attached (nothing that a bit of super glue can’t fix should they pop out).