Three green sea turtle enamel pins bundled up in an adorable set! Green sea turtles are some of my favorite creatures on this planet, and I love featuring them in my pin designs. This set includes three items: my Swimming Green Sea Turtle, Happy Green Sea Turtle and Exploring Green Sea Turtle enamel pins.
Your sea turtle pins will be delivered in plastic-free packaging
All three sea turtle pins will be presented on a deep blue backing card made from strong, uncoated and responsibly sourced paper. The pins are then wrapped in eco-friendly glassine pockets. Glassine is made from wood-based pulp, so there’s no plastic involved. The material also has a gorgeous, semi-translucent aesthetic to it, which I think gives a wonderfully playful touch to these vibrant enamel sea turtle pins.
Product Description: Green Sea Turtle Enamel Pins
- Quantity: three individual enamel pins (as shown in photo)
- Plating Style: Gold
- Material: Hard Enamel
- Size: Approx. 1.1 inches tall
- Back Clutches: Rubber
These enamel pins were inspired by green sea turtles, so it seems only fair that I should include a few fun facts on how wonderful these creatures are! Check the description below for cool green sea turtle fun facts ↓
Fun Facts About Green Sea Turtles
- The Earth has seven species of sea turtles, and the Green Sea Turtle is the second largest one. It is also the largest species of hard-shelled turtles.
- These animals live off of seagrass and algea, which is what causes the green color on their blubber and in return: earned them their Green Sea Turtle title.
- Green Sea Turtles have been around for 110 million years! This means they were alive at the same time as the T-Rex.
- A Green Sea Turtle can live for 60-70 years on average, and can only start to reproduce once it reaches half this age.
- Six out of seven sea turtle species, including our green buddy, will spend a large part of their lives voyaging through the world’s oceans. They can be found off the coast of nearly 150 countries, and some species will travel more than 1000 miles throughout their lifetime.
My green sea turtle enamel pins are meant as a tribute to these wonderful creatures, and it makes me eternally happy to see them voyage on to new forever homes.
About the Artist
My name is Evy Benita, and I am an enamel pin maker and illustrator with a passion for wildlife. I enjoy exploring habitats around the world and learning about the amazing creatures that inhabit them. And I love featuring these animals in my enamel pin designs! Especially lesser known animals who often don’t receive the attention they deserve, it feels really great being able to bring them into the spotlight. The world is full of extraordinary creatures, big and small, and I cannot wait to see what discoveries the future brings.
If you’d like to follow my design process, here are some places you can find me:
Instagram + Twitter: @evybenita