The Pangolin is the only known animal in the world who’s covered in keratin scales from head to toe. These scales make up 20% of a pangolin’s entire body weight.
From each Snowball Pangolin pin sold, £2 will be donated to REST Namibia: an organization whose mission is to protect and bring attention to Namibia’s most unknown and misunderstood creatures. (I am not affiliated with this organization, I just really love their work and want to support it).
- 38mm / 1.5 inches
- Standard Grade/Jacket Grade
- Highly polished rose gold plating
- Lilac-tinted white glitter
- Two rubber clutches for extra support
- “Evy Benita” back logo
- Limited Edition: the Hydrangea and Tea Rose color palettes will never be remade, so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Collector Grades are the best of the batch!
- Jacket Grades have minor imperfections, but they’re very close to perfect.
- Seconds Grades have mild to moderate imperfections but are still really nice pins.
- Salvage Grades have severe defects or peculiar imperfections