A bundle of nine printable mermaid coloring pages, all illustrated by me in my little home studio. These coloring pages have been drawn with the 6B Pencil brush in Procreate. This brush has a lovely grainy feel, which makes it ideal for coloring in with pencils or watercolor paints.
Ideas for use:
- Print out on recycled paper for a lovely textured feel
- Import into Procreate and set the layer style to “Multiply”. Create a new layer below, and use this layer to add colors to.
- Print out and trace onto watercolor paper. I recommend Frisk Tracedown paper for tracing, Daler Rowney Aquafine watercolor paper, and Windsor and Newton watercolor paints.
This listing includes:
- Digital files only. This product includes no physical files.
- 9x JPEG-format A4 coloring pages
Non-Refundable: Digital products are delivered to you as soon as your payment has been processed successfully, and are therefore, unless otherwise stated, non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Color space: RGB
- Alpha channel: No
- Size: approx. 1.5-2MB
- Type: JPEG