I’ve teamed up with over 30 amazing artists to create charity pins for the Amazon Rainforest, in order to raise both funds and awareness of the devastating ongoing forest fires.
The Rainforest Coati pins will be ready to ship in mid-late October, and have the following specs:
- Hard enamel
- Size: approx. 1.5″ / 38mm.
- Gold plating
- Heart rubber backers
- Matching backing card made from recycled paper
- No-plastic packaging (comes in clear biodegradable cellophane pockets)
These pins are for a great cause! Out of the price you pay:
- $6 will be donated to Amazon Watch, a charity that’s been fighting to defend the Amazon rainforest for over 20 years.
- $2 will go towards funding more Rainforest charity pins, to keep this a growing and sustainable donation.
- $3 will act as a wiggle room, to cover i.e. transaction fees and production costs.
These pins go into production on September 2nd. I’m hoping to have them in hand by late-October. Please note that delays can always occur, but I’ll make sure to keep you posted 🙂
- The colors in the final pin might look slightly different than the colors on your screen. This is due to the nature of enamel 🙂
- Our production timeline does include a wiggle room in case of delays, but there’s always a chance that additional delays in production might occur. I will notify you straight away if this happens, but please note that refunds will not be issued on the basis of production delays.