I’ve teamed up with over 30 amazing artists to create charity pins for the Amazon Rainforest, in order to raise both funds and awareness of the devastating ongoing forest fires. This charity pin features a sweet ring-tailed coati surrounded by magical rainforest foliage, in a lovely fairy tale setting. For each enamel pin sold from this listing, my small business will be planting one tree through the non-profit organisation, One Tree Planted.
My grading system can be viewed at evybenita.com/grading.
- Hard enamel
- Size: approx. 1.5″ / 38mm
- Highly polished gold plating
- Matching backing card made from recycled paper
- No-plastic packaging
These pins are for a great cause! Out of the price you pay:
- £2 will be donated to Amazon Watch, a charity that’s been fighting to defend the Amazon rainforest for over 20 years.
- £1 will go towards funding more Rainforest charity pins, to keep this a growing and sustainable donation.