Which Lotl will you hatch???
Hatch’a’Lotl is a series of mystery collectibles, and the 2021 Halloween series is the first set ever made. Each Hatch’a’Lotl pack contains one enamel pin, and the design you receive will be a surprise. There are nine designs to collect from the 2021 Halloween series, and these vary in rarity. Which one will you hatch?
The enamel pin you receive will be a mystery, but will have the following details:
- Made with high-quality hard enamel
- Black nickel plating (charcoal-toned, not pure black)
- Hand-picked Pantone Solid Coated colors
- Two pins on the back
- Rubber clutches
- Approx. 32mm / 1.25-inch on its longest side
- Shipped in plastic-free and eco-friendly packaging
- This product is small, heavy, and has sharp pins attached to it. This means it’s NOT suitable for babies, pets and young children, or anyone else who might be tempted to chew on it.
My Lotl pins are always, always shipped in plastic-free packaging. As are the majority of my Lotl products! You can read more about our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and stay Earth-considerate here.
- Packaging may vary.
- Opened packages cannot be returned.
- These mystery pins are pre-packed, and I have no control over which design you receive.
- If you purchase multiple packs, it’s possible to receive duplicates of the same design.
- This is a pre-order listing, which means that:
- These items are still in production and will not ship immediately. See “Release Date’ for information on when your pin will ship.
- This listing is represented by a design visual. I Pantone-match all my pre-order designs, but it is always a possibility (and likely) that the colours won’t look identical in the final product.
- I do not accept returns of pre-order items if the reason of return is due to color inaccuracy, since this is clearly explained before purchase.
By ordering a pre-order item, you agree to these points as laid out ion my T&C page. If you prefer to see photos first, then please wait until the products are released as in-stock items. I will do my very best to get you the cutest enamel pin possible, and as close to the visuals as possible. Thank you for understanding <3