The Pangolin is the only known animal in the world who’s body is covered in keratin scales from head to toe. These scales make up 20% of a pangolin’s entire body weight.
Unfortunately, pangolins are hunted illegally for their scales, and are on the verge of extinction. For each enamel pin sold from this listing, my small business will be donating £1 to one of my absolute favorite non-profit organisations, RESTNamibia, who focuses specifically on protecting pangolins and its fellow wildlife friends in Namibia.
- 38mm / 1.5 inches
- Standard Grade/Jacket Grade
- Highly polished gold plating
- Lilac-tinted white glitter
- Two rubber clutches for extra support
- “Evy Benita” back logo
- Limited Edition: the Hydrangea and Tea Rose color palettes will never be remade, so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Collector Grades are the best of the batch!
- Jacket Grades have minor imperfections, but they’re very close to perfect.
- Seconds Grades have mild to moderate imperfections but are still really nice pins.
- Salvage Grades have severe defects or peculiar imperfections