A stunning Saltwater Crocodile necklace patrolling its Australian waters. The crocodile pendant is made with a gold-plated brass base and filled with natural shades of hard enamel. The gold-plated chain is made from zinc alloy, and although it is nickel-free by industry standards, it might still contain traces of nickel. Thus, I would NOT consider it hypoallergenic. However, the chain can easily be removed from its hoop and replaced if you wish.
Saltwater Crocodile Necklace Features
- Polished gold plating
- NOT hypoallergenic
- NOT waterproof
- Pendant size: approx. 45mm
- Necklace chains are hand-cut to approximately 40cm
- Gold-plated zinc alloy (brass) chain
- Presented in a cute “Evy Benita” jewelry box.
Enamel Necklace & Pendant Care Tips
- Polish the chain + pendant metal once or twice a year with a Connesieurs gold polish cloth
- Do not soak in any form of liquid
- Keep away from saltwater, chlorine, and acetone
- A quick dip in freshwater should not ruin your pendant, but if it does happen to get wet, I recommend drying it quickly and giving the metal a light polish. If you don’t do this, you might see rust or decoloration appear.
- The enamel areas can be cleaned with non-toxic Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner (do not soak or scrub)